Notarial acts are public deeds endowed with public credibility. Unless proven otherwise, they are deemed to be proof of their contents.
- - Conveyance
- - Notarial escrow
- - Notarial acts with the authorization of enforceability
- - Wills, disinheritance and appointment of managers of heritage
- - Equity contracts of spouses and fiancés (prenuptial agreements)
- - Pledge agreements and a pledge register
- - Verification and certification
- - Commercial companies
- - Cooperatives and Associations of unit owners
- - Inheritance
- - Czech POINT agenda
A notary may draft related documents as well, e.g. motions for the Land registry, motions for the Companies courts etc. Remuneration of a notary for drafting a notarial act is fixed by the law. Remuneration for drafting related documents is contractual based on attorneys' tariff.